- Rupert Sheldrake raamatud
In this pioneering book Rupert Sheldrake shows how science helps validate seven practices on which all religions are built, and which are part of our common human heritage:
- Connecting with nature
- Relating to plants
- Singing and chanting
- Pilgrimage and holy places.
The effects of spiritual practices are now being investigated scientifically as never before, and many studies have shown that religious and spiritual practices generally make people happier and healthier.
Rupert Sheldrake summarizes the latest scientific research on what happens when we take part in these practices, and suggests ways that readers can explore these fields for themselves.
For those who are religious, Science and Spiritual Practices will illuminate the evolutionary origins of their own traditions and give a new appreciation of their power. For the non-religious, this book will show how the core practices of spirituality are accessible to all, even if they do not subscribe to a religious belief system.
This is a book for anyone who suspects that in the drive towards radical secularism, something valuable has been left behind. Rupert Sheldrake believes that by opening ourselves to the spiritual dimension we may find the strength to live more wholesome and fulfilling lives.
- Science Set Free: 10 Paths to New Discovery – Rupert Sheldrake
- The Science Delusion: Feeling the Spirit of Enquiry – Rupert Sheldrake
- Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation – Rupert Sheldrake
- The Sense of Being Stared At: And Other Unexplained Powers of Human Minds – Rupert Sheldrake
- The Presence of the Past: Morphic Resonance and the Memory of Nature – Rupert Sheldrake