- Rupert Sheldrake raamatud
Explores Rupert Sheldrake’s more than 25 years of research into telepathy, staring and intention, precognition, and animal premonitions.
- Shows that unexplained human abilities–such as the sense of being stared at and phone telepathy–are not paranormal but normal, part of our biological nature .
- Draws on more than 5,000 case histories, 4,000 questionnaire responses, and the results of experiments carried out with more than 20,000 people .
- Reveals that our minds and intentions extend beyond our brains into the world around us and even into the future
Nearly everyone has experienced the feeling of being watched or had their stare result in a glance in their direction. The phenomenon has been cited throughout history in nearly every culture, along with other commonplace “paranormal” occurrences such as premonitions and telepathy.
In this newly updated edition, Sheldrake shares his more than 25 years of research into telepathy, the power of staring, remote viewing, precognition, and animal premonitions. Drawing on more than 5,000 case histories, 4,000 questionnaire responses, and the results of experiments on staring, thought transference, phone telepathy, and other phenomena carried out with more than 20,000 people as well as reports and data from dozens of independent research teams, Sheldrake shows that these unexplained human abilities–such as the sense of being stared at–are not paranormal but normal, part of our biological nature. He reveals that telepathy depends on social bonds and traces its evolution from the connections between members of animal groups such as flocks, schools, and packs. Sheldrake shows that our minds and intentions extend beyond our brains into our surroundings with invisible connections that link us to each other, to the world around us, and even to the future.
- Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home – Rupert Sheldrake
- The Presence of the Past: Morphic Resonance and the Memory of Nature – Rupert Sheldrake
- Science Set Free: 10 Paths to New Discovery – Rupert Sheldrake
- Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation – Rupert Sheldrake
- Science and Spiritual Practices: Reconnecting through direct experience – Rupert Sheldrake