- David Gikandi raamatud
It’s Not Just About the Money
True wealth is not about buckets of cash. True wealth is not about designer clothes. It is not about a new Mercedes. It is not about living in a palatial estate. True wealth, asserts David Gikandi, is about discovering value within yourself and value within other people. It is about a kind of conscious living that incorporates gratitude, a belief in abundance, and the experience of joy.
Based on the recent discoveries of theoretical physics and a close reading of inspirational classics of the last century, Gikandi creates a new model for the creation of personal wealth; a new model that shows readers how to create abundance by saving, giving, offering charity, and building happy relationships.
- Learn to use an internal mantra to build wealth consciousness.
- Practice conscious and deliberate thoughts and intentions.
- Decide, define, and set goals you can believe in.
- Practice gratitude, giving, and faith, and experience abundance and joy in your life.
Includes a 16-page study guide–for individuals and group use.
- Raise Your Vibration: 111 Practices to Increase Your Spiritual Connection – Kyle Gray
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook – Tony Robbins
- The Bond: How to Fix Your Falling-Down World – Lynne McTaggart
- The Self-Aware Universe: How Consciousness Creates the Material World – Dr. Amit Goswami
- God Is Not Dead: What Quantum Physics Tells Us about Our Origins and How We Should Live – Dr. Amit Goswami