- Amit Goswami raamatud
Quantum Creativity: Think Quantum, Be Creative
In this mind-expanding work, physicist Amit Goswami, Ph.D., explores the world of human creativity—the ultimate source of joy and fulfillment—through the lens of quantum physics, and offers up a unique way to nurture and enhance your own creativity.
According to quantum physics, reality occurs on two levels: possibility and actuality. Goswami uses this same duality to explore what he calls “quantum thinking,” which focuses on two levels of thinking—the conscious mind of actuality and the unconscious mind of possibility. He then poses questions that probe the wellspring of creation that exists in each of us. What is creativity? Can anyone be creative? What kinds of creativity are there? And through this inquiry, he lays out a guidebook for understanding the power of the mind to access creativity in a whole new way.
Combining the art of creativity with the objectivity of science, Quantum Creativity uses empirical data to support this new method of thinking and outlines how to harness our innate abilities in order to live more creatively. In short, Goswami teaches you how to think quantum to be creative.
- The Quantum Doctor: A Quantum Physicist Explains the Healing Power of Integral Medicine – Dr. Amit Goswami
- The Everything Answer Book: How Quantum Science Explains Love, Death, and the Meaning of Life – Dr. Amit Goswami
- How Quantum Activism Can Save Civilization: A Few People Can Change Human Evolution – Dr. Amit Goswami
- Physics of the Soul: The Quantum Book of Living, Dying, Reincarnation, and Immortality – Dr. Amit Goswami
- God Is Not Dead: What Quantum Physics Tells Us about Our Origins and How We Should Live – Dr. Amit Goswami